Miley Jab Hum Tum Episodes Videos

147 Episode 4th June Miley Jab Hum Tum Written Update

Mayu asks Nupz why she said yes..Nupz says i was rehearsing for last scene at home and messed up..Mayu says its ohk..baare baare colleges mein aisi choti choti bateein hoti tehti hai.Mayu says dont worry about Sheena one girl is enough in my life.Nupz says kaun..

Scene Shifts
Sheena says if gunjan helps cause Gunjan and Jhanvi are the same so if she does it i can get how to do it.Gunjan is shocked.Gunjan tries to say no.Sheena says just do it once cause i wana see.Sam says Jhanvi is a copy of Gunjan so it will be fine.Gunjan still hesitates.Maam says to do it for a while..Gunz is scared..
Scene Shifts
Mayu comes closer to Nupur and says tum...nupur smiles Mayu walks away..Nupz says main.main sirf ek hi lakdki ho us ki life mein.but he didnt say he likes the girl he has in life.she says everything doesnt have to be said.but until he doesnt say anything how will i understand.Varun ko pyar hogaya so can Mayank aswell.and that to with me..Nupz says dont be crazy..dreams that will break why dream about that.she says then why did i say yes.do i really..

Scene Shifts.
SaJan Scene
Sam-he first time i saw you.i felt the love.the feelings,those moments..everything connected to you i remeber.and i left forgetting evrything.how couldnt i understand that was love.mujhe maaf kardo.i hurt you alot.
Gunjan-you dont have to ask for forgiveness.
Sam-why not.you always forgave me.putting me to shame..you love me alot.how can you always forgive me.
Gunjan-when i fell in love with you.i neever wanted you to love me the same in exchange.if you love someone truley love them let them free.and they will come back if they love you.thats why i always waited for you till this date.
Sam lifts her chin-When i was away from you i understood you.i knew u loved me and will always love me.i know and i promise i will always love you.you can reject me cause i did a mistake which is not forgivable.
Gunjan starts tearing-galti,Maafi,she remembers SaJan moments.i should ask forgiveness from you.whenever you looked at me i thought you were only looking for me.that was my mistake..when you smiled at me i thought it was only for me.that was my mistake.when you said my name i thoight it was only made for you..that was my mistake that without asking you i fell in love with you.it was my mistake..only my mistake.
Sam wipes her tears-just once say that you cant live with out me.just once show your love for me.just give our love one chance.i love you alot..Gunz cries and walks away.Sam holds her hand walks up to her.and HUGS HER.

Everyone claps.SaJan break there hug.Maam says brilliant performance.great job.She says to Sheena you were right gunjan and Jhanvi were right.did you see what you wanted to.Sheena says yes i saw what i needed to see.Sam says to Gunjan great perfromance.Gunjan leaves.Maam tells Shammy to start.Sheena says the performance was strong so i want to observe can we do the dance rehearsal.Maam says ohk.Sheena says i will go call Gunjan.Maam says go call MayUr aswell..Sheena leaves.

Gunjan is in the class.she is wiping her tears.Gunjan feels releived.and she should be happy.that you said everything in front of Samrat.told him all your feelings and didnt even break down.and he didnt even understan that you love him in real.Sheena is outside listening.Gunjan said you wanted that he never finds out that you love him..so now thats it..Samrat likes Sheena and i will not let my feelings come in between and stay away from him so Shammy can come closer.Thats what Samrat wants and is happy for and i will be happy for him.Sheena is outside listening..Gunjan gets uo and sees Sheena..and is shocked..

PRECAP-
Ishq Hua Song Sequence..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Photostream

Labels

Blog Archives