Miley Jab Hum Tum Episodes Videos

138 Episode 22nd May Miley Jab Hum Tum Written Update

22nd May 2009

Mayu goes to ward Nupur and she think that flower for her. He tells her flowers buying story .she want to take flowers but mayu didn't give her flowers and she shocked. Mayu was observing her. She says, sorry I was thinking that was for me. Mayu has smile and asked, why you thought that flower for you? She says, what wrong I think that, everyone can anything, but I think that I was wrong, she become angry and says, sorry for wasting your time, go where you was going. She goes form there in anger. He calls her but she not walked off. Mayu thinks, after saw her, and feel that something happened with her. He saw flowers and follows her.


Uday enter in the ms. Tam 's room. She was looking scripts. He do pushes and goes towards her. She reads scripts in loud voice and Uday thinks that she talking to him. Uday goes out. Ms. Tam says herself that dialogues are so dramatic and I have to simplify it.


Diya cross the basketball court and R.V called her. She looks at him. He plays basketball and she watched him. Sam come there and saw Diya and R.V. he says her hello. She says, today you are free from your best friend Gunjan and new friend sheena then you come to me to meet. Sam told her that he want to asked something to he about R.V. she didn't want to talk about R.V. more. R.V things, that Sam saw him last night and he has to stop him (Sam).


Nupur enter in the drama hall in anger and sit on the bench. She says herself; my mind is fast like horse, mayu and gives flowers to some girl, Nupur how you think like that. She says, but why mayu buy the flowers, is the question, leave it he is mayu, he can do anything, gives someone flowers or make someone fool what I do, think something good.

She turns her face and saw that flowers was on bench and mayu was stands behind her.



Mayu gives her flowers and she surprised. She says, you told that these flowers not for me. He told, I asked you that how you know that, these flowers for you, its didn't mean that these flowers not for you. She surprised to hear that. She takes it with not accepted mode. He thanks her. They stand up to see Gunjan. Mayu goes from there. Gunjan asked her, who gives these flowers. Mayu look at them. Nupur point out at him with a smile and mayu look another side.


Ms. Tam enters in the room and calls everyone. She tells Uday to call everyone into the hall. Uday call Gunjan to help her to call everyone here. Gunjan left.

Sam wants to tell her last night incident but R.V interrupt him and told her that after last night date some bad people misbehave his cousin and he fight with them. Sam told her that he is wrong that girl was not his cousin and those are his friends and beating someone. Diya told that he has to change his opinion toward R.V. R.V smile .she says, both of you are my friend and Sam you give me promise about that and we are getting late to rehearsals. Sam and R.V stare to each other's. R.V told him that make your own business and not interferer in others work, otherwise is not good for you. Sam told, take distance with Diya because she is my friend and care of her is my duty, otherwise staying in college will be difficult for you. Gunjan look at them. She calls Gunjan.

Sam told, thanks God I saw you face otherwise today would be bad for me. She asked, what happened. He told I'm warring about Diya. She defends Diya and told, she has right to choose friend. He says, yes but if she choose wrong that it my duty to protect my friends. He says, I will stay away Diya to that lowness person. Gunjan was looking worried. She says, you have to stay away from these kinds of people.



They talking about R.V's cruelness and Sheena come there. They says hello. Gunjan told that Tam mam looking them for rehearsals. Sheena and Sam talking about last night and Gunjan walked forward from them and listening their conversation. A peon come and says something to Sam and Sam goes with him.


R.V calls someone and calls them to come college to punish Sam. He says himself, now you know that what happen when someone fight with R.V.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Photostream

Labels

Blog Archives