Miley Jab Hum Tum Episodes Videos

141 Episode 27th May Miley Jab Hum Tum Written Update

27th May 2009


Diya slapped R.V and told; don't ever come with this face in the front of me. She leaves there. Princi come out from the office and told, I have no another choice except rusticate you. He apologize to Princi and told, sir give me one more chance, I will correct myself and you know about my family, if anyone know that happen it will be dishonor for my family. Princi give him one week and if he makes any little mistake then he will be out from the college and he also can't participate in any activity.



Hospital scene, nurse told Sam to collect report from counter. Gunjan goes to collect report and benji talk to him but he told him to go out because he wants to spend time with Sheena. Benji left from there. Sheena asked him that if you and Gunjan's friendship mare then friendship then she would not come between them. Sam asks, if you ask that how she is important for me then I tell you she is especial for me as I can do anything for her but if you ask about love then we are just friends. Sheena told, if she love you then ? he thinks and told, I don't deserve her(sad look).sheena thinks and smile.



Mayur scene, Nupur badge mayu and told, By God today's fight more interesting film Sholey and you come late but become hero. Mayu says, it's mean I'm not Amithab bachan and I'm second hero. She says, you are the hero; you didn't remember how you fight in Ahmedabad, it's good that R.V make fight with Sam if he will fight with you then if come to know who are you. Mayu says, why is Nupur know who is Mayank. Nupur says, if I don't know about then how know that. Mayu say, did you sirvagiani. Nupur says, I'm. Mayu says, tell me what is in my heart at this time. She puzzle and stare him, he also stare her. She says, this time in you heart that how girls saw you today. Mayu says, Nice ma'am, I', not hero because Sholey 's hero was gabar. She says, Mayank you are so brave and as you help Sam then I more l.. She break her words that want to say, she love him more. He smiles and looks in her eyes. She comes in transit, he smile and make her come out from transit. She says, I want to tell that help others is good.



Scene shifted to hospital, Sheena told Gunjan, please Gunjan give me some time I want to talk you. Benji says, from while both of you girls come in friend's life; he has no time for me. Gunjan ask, if you want to say something, Sheena asked, if you and Sam's friendship is more then friendship, if something is between you and him then I will not come between you and him. Gunjan says, I like him, he is my special friend and he has place in heart ever but why you ask me this. Sheena says, I really like him and before make any decision I want to know your answer. Gunjan asked, what Samrat told you. She says, he answered it like you. Gunjan says, if says that it has no doubt. Sheena told , but want to know what is in your heart.



Uday told story about fight to Ms. Tam. Uday says, we fight for him but Gunjan's entry was so good. Tam ma'am asked, if they all goes to hospital. Uday told that no benji go with Sam but mayank's wounds in the hands of Nupur. She says, how young heart in this college whom lots of feelings hidden in their hearts. Uday ask, if some one in love that is not necessary to says it in words they can says in eyes. She says, no its important to says something in words because these three golden words bind a girl and boy in a beautiful relation, and you know a girl love to that boy take first step. She left.



Sam comes out from the hospital. Sheena hugs Sam. She says that she didn't want to lost him. Gunjan look at them and make sad. Gunjan says, I have to leave, Sam you take care yourself. Sheena told that she could drop her. Gunjan refuse and told that she will go home. After she left. Sheena also told that she has to leave. Sam looks at sheena . she goes to Gunjan sand told that he like sheena and want to do good things in life immediately . Gunjan looks at him and become sad.

Cry hspace5


Mayur scene, Nupur clean his wound and make sound as she is in pain and asked if he has pain. Mayu look at her and asked, I'm injured and you feel that you are in pain. She gets angry aWink hspace5nd stands up and told now I will not bandage you go to doctor and take testis's injection. She gives him bandage and left there. Mayu says himself, she feels my pain, I think soWink hspace5. Nupur ask herself, why I feel his painShocked hspace5.



Episode End...........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Photostream

Labels

Blog Archives