Miley Jab Hum Tum Episodes Videos

129 Episode 11th May Miley Jab Hum Tum Written Update

Scene From Friday is showed..Where Mayu feels sorry that he hurt Nupz who tried to help him..And if anyone should be punished it should be himself and not Nupz.
Sheena says bye to Sam..Sam says where are you going I can drop you there.Ben say don't you have to practice BB.Sam says plans changed..Sheena says not today some other time..she walks to the car. Sam sees who's in the car.After seeing a girl he is relieved..Sam says bye to Benji and leaves..
Mayu is thinking How he did really bad to Nupz and she cried for the first time because of him..But if she starts crying over the phone..I can't see her cry again..but i have to say sorry to her..What should i do i cant decide what i should do..Mayu's mom says do you want me to help he says no i can solve my own problems..Mom says yeh ur big now you can talk rude with me..He says sorry..Mom says see its not hard to say sorry..And i have to say sorry myself and change a lil.His mom says yes..now call Nupz he gets up from her lap..She says I was just guessing..She hands him the phone.
Nupur is crying on her bedCryCry.She says we did a lot together and we were friends but for him it was nothing..He is looking for ways to get rid of me for so many days..I won't cry for Mayank..Does he really think I'm that annoying..She has flashback of him saying he met her and that his badluck. Nupz says if he has a problem with me i will never go near him again..
Dodo comes..Silly guy singing..Dia tells him to shut up.He tells Nupz he ound his love so he brand candies for everyone..He says ur sad when I'm happpy..Phone rings..Nupz gets up to get it.She says who is it..Dodo thinks she is talking to him and says Tamana Maam..Mayu says he is really sorry and he hopes Nupz can forgive him.Nupz says this can never happen..Again Dod thinkshse is talking to him he gets up comes over to her gets mad and then leaves..
Nupz says to mayu buhat hogaya.and i promise you that because o me you won't face any problems from now on.she hangs up.She tells herself Mayu is not worth your friendship..
Gunjan Scene
She thinks about Samrat and she has to be careful..If he finds out what she feels about him their friendship can break and she doesnt want that...Dodo comes and scares Gunz.Dodo says ur my fav sis i wont talk to you know.Gunz says what happened.He says no one understands my heart condition..I am soo happy and everyone is sad..and if one is sad you should be happy seeing someone else happy..Gunz says what you said is correct..Being sad never helps. She tells him to smile and i will also smile..She says we both will make Dia and Nupz smile..Gunz wonders why nupz is sad.she says maybe she had a ight with Mayu again..
RV is shooting at bottles..Everyone is cheering him..He misses them..Sam says when your drunk how can u see the bottles.RV says kids shouldn't talk in games they can't play..he tells Sam to back off..Sam walks up to RV.RV hands Sam the rifle.and says shoot.Sam shoots at the bottle and it breaks.Sam looks at Rv ans says kids are always in their senses.Sam gives the rifle back to RV.Sam walks back to Benji.gives him a hi 5. Sam says i wish Dia could see all this and then she would know how he really is..They leave from there..

Nupz thinks about what Mayu said to her..Harsh words..Gunz comes with Gajar ka halwa for Nupz.Its her fav.Gunz say i thought of getting rid of you Sadness.Did u fight with Mayu again.Nupz says I'm perfectly fine..Gunz says then swear on me.

PRECAP-
SaJan- Sam says I know what is in chashmish's heart but i know whats in her hands..its a surprise.Guns says close your eyes.Sam says mere liye.
MayUr-Nupz says i thought alot about us and came to this conclusion that in dram i won't be your partner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Photostream

Labels

Blog Archives