Miley Jab Hum Tum Episodes Videos

131 Episode 13th May Miley Jab Hum Tum Written Update

13th May 2009


Mayur on rehearsal and Tamna say them to act. Tam asked to Mayank if he ready. Mayank says that he is ready but Nupur told "no not". Mayank says,' you said that you are ready". She says," this is writing in script". He says, sorry to her. Tam told him to concentration on work. Nupur says, no not now, only I converse now, I didn't understand you ever, I don't want to ashamed you and myself to say sorry, because my mistake is not deserve sorry. Mayank says, "Your hundred mistakes let off, if you says which is in your heart. Mayank was hesitating. Tam told that he would not hesitate that time, you are confident and come out romance. Nupur says, mam romance and Mayank two ends of the world. Tam says, you know Mayank in drama you can express you emotions and can says anything which you can't says in daily life and you can feel it to audience but if you feel first. Mayank thinks on tam's words. Nupur look at him. Tam says, do once again.



Sam asked about scene Uday. Uday look at Diya and says that he doesn't like Diya and R.V 's friendship. Sam told him that he didn't worried, because Diya is a intelligent girl and she will know the realistic of R.V soon. Uday told that if he says like that then he has relaxed and now he can guide. Sam asked that how he hug janvi. Uday puzzled and says that he learnt it to Tam and then he will learnt him.


Gunjan was seat alone in basketball court and think about Sam. Benji seen her and asked, what are you doing in basketball court". She says, this is Sam favorite place and when was not around but feel that he is near. Benji says, what more you feel. Gunjan come from her thought and give excuses. Benji smile and says, when Sam was here then this place like blockbuster film but he is busy in rehearsal then it feels like silent movie. Gunjan says, yes you are right, when Sam here then this place has soul. Benji smile and says, Sam is in front and back also, wow". she asked about gajar ka halwa. He says, if he gives it sheena. Gunjan has excuse for library. Benji look at her. Benji leave to find sam because of gajar ka hawa.


Sheena asked why he told lie to her that they will not be partner. Sam says that he want to look her sad face. She seen halwa . Sam give it her to taste. She eats it and like very much and she surprise to know that he know cooking. She says, what you will cook for me in second date. Sam surprise and say, but if she will ready for first date he will cook for everything .she smile and gone. Sam smiles and thanks Gunjan to help him. He remembers his promise and run.



Scene shifted to Mayur, they on rehearsal.


Mayank says, you hundred mistake let off, if you say, what is in you heart and I make one hundred one mistakes and I want to say sorry to you for those time which we lost, because of misunderstanding and we far from each other. She want to say but he cover her mouth to his palm and says, Nupur look at him in shocked and tam also look at him. Mayank says, not waste more time. Nupur remove Mayank's hand to her mouth and says, first we have to solve our misunderstanding. Mayank come to close her and she back off. Mayank says, not far remove it here. They stare each other. She says, add form long time and remove so quick it not possible. She turns and walks forward. Mayank hold her hands and she shocked. Mayank says, you always turn over and I didn't call you but not now, she says, I always thinks that you has to need of mine some while and I will lost myself to waiting that while. He takes hand on her shoulder and turns her in his front. He holds her hand and close to it to his mouth. Mayank says, you are so expensive to me, how I have made you lost, if you have lost in air then I have found you in deep breath, if you have lost in water then I pick you in my palm. He kisses on her hand. She was shocked. He says, if you want to lose yourself then lost in my arms. He opens his arms. Nupur look at him in shocked. She turns her face. Mayank wait her she not go him. He turn her face to him and hold her from shoulder.Clap hspace5Clap hspace5Clap hspace5Clap hspace5



Sam finding Gunjan but was not there. Benji look at him and says, I searching you and you searching whom. He says, chashmish". He taste hawal and get happy. Sam says benji that sheena empress to him because of this haalwa and give me green signals for date. He says, I want to tell her truth, because this is against to chashmish rules and don't take any chance to my best friend again. Benji smile. He wants halwa again but benji refuse.



Mayur scene, tam was surprise happy to see the Mayank rehearsal. mayank and nupur were stare each other .tam clapping and they come in sences .She compliment to both of them. Mayank says to her, thanks mam today I learn how express our emotion to others. Tam says, well done Mayank I was shocked who is in my front Mayank or Varon. Nupur and Mayank look at each other.



episode end.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Photostream

Labels

Blog Archives