Miley Jab Hum Tum Episodes Videos

13th January

The episodes start with Gunjan against the wall..and  samrat finding her..Gunjan goes away'and soon Sammy leaves too..

A peon comes to Nupur and says Dheodhar sir is remembering her..she goes to dheodhar's office to find a boy reading a newspaper.She taps the newspaper 'The boy turns out to be Mayank.The both sya "tum"'Nupur says why does he always follow her'Mayank says that he was here first..in case you haven't noticed.Nupur was standing infront of him..she says that I am standing infront of you..and you are behind me..it means you are following me'

________________________________________

In the Canteen:

Dia and gang are deciding about the New Year's Bash..when Samrat come 'Dia says hi..he tells her on sec..i am finding someone..Dia asks if he is lukin for gunjan?samrat says yes.Dia"she is my cousin bout you are more worried about her than me"..samrat she maybe ur cousin but she'z my friend.Dia frowns.Samrat is heading back when he hears Annie and Jacko insult Gunjan..Samrat turns around with a veryyy angry face.Annie and Jacko look stiff scared

Mayur:

Nupur is flipping through a book humming a tune'when mayank asks her what is her problem?..nupur says my problem is you.They are fighting when Professor.D'enters'he says the college committee has decided they both will team up to go to the inter-college quiz(debate watehva).They both stand up and says"NO"'.Nupur says they should send her a pleasant girl instead of mayank who is "khadoos"Mayank says"pleasant my foot"'...They both fight ..and dheodhar says"tum dono ko jaana padega nahiin to college ko hadne ka darr hai"..mayank says"hum dono jaeyenge to kisse ka zinda na aane ka darr hai"(lol)'Dheodhar tells them to sort it out..and says Mayank has come first in the exams..mayank gives an triumphant grin and nupur is shocked.But dheodhar says he is very proud of Nupur..as she has done very well in the exams..

Back to the canteen:

Samrat goes angrily towards Annie and Jacko'Uday tries to distract him..samrat glares at him and uday says"what you are saying ismore imp"..Benjie comes infront of jack and annie and Sammy..he says"chill dude"..samrats says relax..i know what I am doing!benjie moves sideway..and says to annie and jacko"you have once insulted gunjan..never do that again"dia says why is getting angry at them cuz of gunjan?...sammy says its not about gunjan..its about friendship..i wont tolerate anyone saying anything about my friend.

Sajan:

Sammy finally see's gunjan..and he presents her a bouquet..she accepts it and tells him she better go uday bhaiyya must be waiting.sammy says after exams they were supposed to go on a date..Gunjan says no I have got to go..she is about to go when Sammy holds her hands and pulls her back,.Gunjan says "leave my hand"and in order to get her hand free the bouquet falls down.The both look at it.Sammy says sumtyn(I am  sooo sorry I dun remember'.)Gunjan lets out a little laugh and says"there was never any friendship between us..we just helped each other..you helped me sing in front of everyone and erased my fears..even though it was only an bet..and I helped you in studies.."Samrat is shocked..he recalls the moment where he and dia made a bet..where he tells benjie he never wants to hurt gunjan..and many other scenes..Gunjan leaves..and Samrat looks at her going away shocked and sad..and says"aajse chasmish kabhi mud ke nahiin dekhegi"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Photostream

Labels